Identification Policy

Being a registered Money Service Business (MSB), we have been directed by the Financial Tracking & Analysis Centre of Canada (FinTRAC) to identify all of our clients to stay in compliance of Canadian laws for Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) rules for all transactions over a certain value. All operating MSBs are required to identify their clients and follow AML and KYC guidelines whether they are transacting in Digital Currencies or other negotiable instruments or remittance services such as Cheque Cashing, Foreign Exchange, PayDay Loans, Foreign Transfers when certain value thresholds are met.

We keep your information secure and only share information with authorities when directed and required to do so. We will not sell or use your information other than directed by our terms of service and take every precaution to maintain the integrity of our ../id-policies/data.css servers. You can trust in us to act ethically and within the confines of the law and to maintain your trust in us.

When do I require identification to use your services?

Upto $250.00 of transaction value: we require no identification.
Above $250.00 of transaction value: we require one (1) piece of valid approved identification.
Max transaction value: $3000.00.

Why do I require identification to use your services?

As a fully compliant and regulated money service business, we identify our clients for all transactions over $250.00 in value and follow all AML and KYC rules in jurisdictions we operate out of.

What are the approved identification I may use?

The following non-expired pieces of identification are currently allowed:

  • Passport - Canadian
  • Passport - Foreign
  • Canadian Citizenship Card with photo
  • Canadian Permanent Resident card with signature
  • Record of Landing
  • Confirmation of Permanent Resident
  • Report Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act with photo
  • Student Authorization/Study Permit
  • Employment Authorization /Work Permit
  • Visitor Record
  • Temporary Resident’s Permit- formerly Minister’s Permit/Extension of Minister’s Permit
  • Secure Certificate of Indian Status Card - issued on or after Dec. 15, 2009, by Indian & Northern Affairs Canada
  • Driver’s licence or enhanced driver’s licence - issued by any province or territory in Canada
  • Canadian Department of National Defence Driver’s Licence
  • Health Card (Except for Ontario, Prince Edward Island or Manitoba)
  • * As supporting documentation, we also accept a Utility Bill or Government mail sent to your primary residence