BITCOIN USAGE TIPS
* The price of bitcoin can be volatile as the economy is still in its infancy.
* Much like cash, Bitcoin payments are irreversible.
* Security is very important with Bitcoin, so it's critical to use all methods available to protect your wallets and accounts.
* Bitcoin is not “anonymous” as all transactions are stored publicly and permanently, but your identity remains private until you chose to reveal it during an exchange (pseudoanonymity).
* Bitcoins are taxable since most governments consider anything with value to be subject to taxes, though this is typically only after you sell your Bitcoins (capital gains).